Active practicing Realtor since 1973. Hold Broker's License with experience as real estate branch office manager. Have handled mass corporate moves (Brotherhood of Railway and Airline Clerks to Maryland). Former #1 Sales Agent in local Multiple Listing Service, Bank Foreclosure Agent, Short Sale Specialist
Achieved Advanced Designations for Real Estate Agents thru Professional Organizations and the National Association of Realtors.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) held by less than 1% of Realtors. (It's an accreditation for representing home buyers).
- E-PRO (EPRO) certification for course work as the electronic internet agent (less than 1% of Realtors have earned this designation).
- Certified Destress Property Expert (CDPE) A Certification recognizing training , skill and experience in assising home owners who face foreclosure and chose to complete a short sale.
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Realtor certification for short sales and foreclosure specialty.
- Certified Negotiation Counselor. (CNC) Designiation earned thru demonstrating advanced negotiation skillsfor clients in real estate transactions.
Exclusive services include Market Value Estimates, net equity analysis, home preparation guidance, guaranteed services, buyouts, pre-sale professional home inspections, home warranty coverage for major components, presale mortgage appraisals, and International Relocation Assistance for HOMES SELLERS.
Prepurchase mortgage approvals in minutes, archive property information search, home inspections, mold inspections and remediation, lead paint hazard evaluation, flood hazard evaluation, property tax assessment evaluation, radon and other envirnomental hazard search, No Money Down Mortgages for qualifying HOMEBUYERS. Home closings in 2 weeks when necessary.
"Up to the minute" market information on ALL available homes for sale in Northern Illinois thru multiple listing services and contributed by over 70,000 member agents.In addition, a 25 year client data base of future sellers. "Exclusively by Referral" Network of Clients.